Hi all,

I have been trying to configure cisco works to receive
syslogs from all my routers. Through Resource manager
Essentials, i try to run the syslog messages BUT i can
only get the ones for the 2600's and 3600's NOT for
the 7200's.
Below is the sh logging on the 7200, 10.151.28.90 is
the cisco works server.

RC_7206_02_UGS#sh logging
Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 2
messages rate-limited, 592 flushe
s, 0 overruns)
    Console logging: disabled
    Monitor logging: disabled
    Buffer logging: disabled
    Logging Exception size (8192 bytes)
    Trap logging: level informational, 5757835 message
lines logged
        Logging to 212.88.97.67, 5757835 message lines
logged
        Logging to 10.151.28.90, 1121458 message lines
logged
RC_7206_02_UGS#ex

Does it matter if i disabled logging to the console,
monitor or buffer?

regards

Maamun

http://uk.my.yahoo.com