Guys,

I planned to turn it off at 12pm today but what the heck....   I'll leave it
on for for a few more days.  First come first serve though. :)

Thanks for all the inputs you guys gave me.  It's very valuable.  And yes,
the ISDN isn't there yet but definitely coming soon..  Now, I am wondering
how important is the 3920 switch.  Let me know what you guys think of it.

And another question I got is what kind of ISDN switch-type do they test on
CCIE lab?  Thanks...

Enjoy,

Ed