Show interface would work.  If your counters are increasing and
you're not generating traffic from the router then this
indicates traffic going through the router.

You could also turn on ip accounting.  In my experience that's
not intrusive and it would give you more detail. Yet another
option would be netflow switching if you have it available.

John

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, McHugh Randy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> All,
> Is there any show or debug command on a Cisco router to tell
if traffic
> is a
> passing through a router or interface on the router that is
not to
> instrusive or disruptive?
> Thanks
> Randy