the issue?

 Hi,everybody.

 Hope to seek some advise on TFTP a bigger flash to flahs.

 Now I have a 2611 router.I want to upload  2600-js-mz-121.6.bin

 to router's flash.But the file's size  is 8867kbytes,and router's

 flash size is 8192kbyes. Who can tell me how to solve the issue

 except upgrate the flash ?

 Have anyone run into the problem and solve the problem,please

 advise me how to do? Thanks for your help.Appreciated it.

                                                      regards,

                                                            jonsonqin