I'm sure something like solarwinds or maybe Kiwi's Cat Tools may do it.
I don't suppose your enable secret is likely to be six characters or less.
If it is, post the relevant part of the config with the encrypted secret and
it should be crackable, especially if you can give us an idea what it should
be close to. John the ripper should do the trick if you can wait a day or
so.
Chances are though your best bet is solarwinds.

Gaz