TOS 0 specifies normal delivery in OSPF TOS based routing.  There are 4
other defined classes of service, however, this concept never took off and
thus all OSPF routing takes place using TOS 0.

Research wise, I'd recommend you consider some primary source material if
your searching that diligently.  The RFC for example would help here
(section 12.3, RFC2328).  Moy's original OSPF text has a few pages on TOS
based routing as well.

Pete