Do add the ISDN , IPX routing , VLAN  and the IOS commands to the list .

   Apart from the Cisco Press books , some of the other books which I had
refered to were the books of Todd Lamelle and Interconnections by Radia
Pearlman .
    The test is simple overall , but take care of the high passing mark.

Navin Parwal

[EMAIL PROTECTED]