This is a known bug.  The suggested fix is not to use 'logging
synchronous'.  I had this problem with a 3660 for months using three
different IOS versions!  I ran across the bug report so I removed
logging synch and it started working.

HTH,
John

>>> "Theo"  1/17/02 6:46:57 AM >>>
Hi,
Has anyone ever encountered problems related to logging? I mean a
router
with "level debugging" set on all destinations stops logging to buffer
and
monitor, and the "solution" is to change console logging level to
"warnings"
or less (even no logging console)? I've also noticed that "no logging
synchronous" under line con 0 does the trick- logging resumes to buffer
and
monitor.

Thanks in advance for any ideas

Theo