Well you need 2 routers with WIC cards then all you have to do is configure
it as a clock&switch.  this url shows as a back to back config but it should
give you a good idea of what's involved.  You need 2 routers if you plan on
doing this at home.  1 as the Data clock and the other the Data termination
point.  DCE / DTE

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/125/frbacktoback_hybrid.html#diagram