Hello
I recently purchased some top travel related domain names these name gets
good type in,s
daily and wanted to know if your company would be interested in making me an
offer to
purchase this domain name.By purchasing one of these top names you will
business will
benefit the following a)More traffic which means more business.b)A name
which states
exactly what your business does and easy for your customers to remember.c)By
having a
good generic name this makes it more search engine friendly and giving you
the chance to
increase your ranking.If interested please email me a offer and remeber to
confirm the name
you are making a offfer on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (all offers are
considered). If this email
offended you in any way, please accept my apoligies.
Here is a complete list of top travel related names which are for sale:
AirlineWebsite.com     AirlineTicketCenter.com     DiscountTravelCruises.com
FlightCancellations.com     FlightCenters.com       FlightDestinations.com
FlightSearches.com      WinTrips.com             CheapGetaway.com
LasVegasFlights.com
Regards
Martin McArdle
www.flightcenters.com