Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS WILLIAMS.

ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE CAREER ASPIRATIONS

Regards,

Kaushik Khakhar A >From: "Eric Mwambaji" >Reply-To: "Eric Mwambaji" >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: Re: CCIE #8642 [7:32411] >Date: Fri, 18
Jan 2002 09:08:08 -0500 > >Congatulations William > >Very impressive. How
did you study for the lab. > >Eric CCNP > >--- William Lijewski wrote: >
> First I would like to thank everyone here who has > > answered my
questions, and > > everyone who posts here. This is an invaluable > >
source of information. > > > > I took my lab exam on Tuesday in San Jose,
it was my > > first attempt and I was > > very nervous. I didn't think
that I did well enough > > to pass and had a very > > bad plane flight
home waiting to look at the email. > > To my relief I did > > better than
I thought and was happy to see my number > > waiting for me in my > >
email. > > > > To everyone here, again I say thank you. > > > > To
everyone working twoards the lab exam, your hard > > work will pay off. >
> > > Bill L. > > > > P.S. Anyone need a new CCIE to work for them ? :)
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >
FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail! >http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/ > >
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]