I have a core router (2620) that also acts as a RAS server. I have static
routes everywhere. When I ras in I can only access the local subnet
connected to E0. I think my ip route for my async group is incorrect. I have
the async group set with ip unnumbered loopback0. The ip of the loopback is
192.168.105.1. So my route statement is ip route 192.168.105.0 255.255.255.0
loopback0. I thought it should route to the async group, but that is not an
option so hence the loopback interface. However it does not seem to route
all the way back to the dialed -in user. Any suggestions? TIA