There is a CCNA/CCNP study group in Atlanta and the web site link is below.
I never attended as you must pay per meeting and the knowledge level seemed
a little low for me.  I didn't see the point of paying $10 per meeting for
me to go teach people.  It might be of use to you though.

http://www.brainslap.com/accsg/