From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
McHugh Randy
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Deleting a VTP domain [7:32633]

All,
Can someone please tell me how to delete or disable a VTP domain name on a
cat 5500 after you have set it? I can of course, change the VTP domain
name.  If that is in fact possible with out  erasing the config  and
reloading the switch. The switch is in transparent mode now and I can change
the VTP mode to server or client.

Thank you,
Randy