Ardi,

I didn't think it was easy but I would say that the CCNP
questions were harder. However, the CCIE written covers more
ground so you would need to know a bit about other things too,
as mentioned. I have been a network engineer for a few years and
have studied hard but to target the CCIE lab the work begins
now!

HTH,
James

""Aradea Susetya""  wrote in message
> James..
>
> Congratulations on passing the IE written...
>
> i finished my NP 2 months ago and now working toward for the
IE...you make
> it sound easy like you dont need to study more for the IE
written....Is it
> true? how much time do you spent for the study? or do you have
years of
> experience with cisco devices?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ardi