Yes, they are very prompt. I also received a lot of
crack's for all kind of stuff from them.

But if you put 10 Euro in your email they will be
realy nice to you.

Of course they will need all directions for the
Alcatel
division in Belgium.

Go for it!

(it's not personal, ok?)
As you seem to be in Europe, I would suggest that you
mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the 'cracks' you requires and
give them your full details. They may need to mail the
'cracks' to you on CD-ROM.

H.T.H.

Dom.

                    "Nurettin
Kuvvetli"

cc:
                    Sent by:
Subject:     Re: boson
[7:32672]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    21/01/2002
13:08
                    Please respond
                    "Nurettin
Kuvvetli"

I don't care what you think about me. If you don't
have any keep your silence...

"Kwame" wrote in message ...
>You should be ashamed of yourself. The IT profession
requires integrity
and
>honor and people like you make me sick. Shame, Shame,
Shame!!!

>""Nurettin Kuvvetli""  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>> Hi all,
>> anyone that knows where i can find crack for Boson
Router Sim. 3.6?
>> or Boson Router Sim. v2.1 package? thanks in
advance...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/