Well, that was an interesting filter job.

PIX Config needs the following

access-list OUTSIDEACL permit esp host VPNHOST host VPNCLIENT-PUBLIC
access-list OUTSIDEACL permit udp host VPNHOST host VPNCLIENT-PUBLIC isakmp
static (INSIDE,OUTSIDE) VPNCLIENT-PUBLIC VPNCLIENT-PRIVATE netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0
access-group OUTSIDEACL in interface OUTSIDE

where:
OUTSIDEACL = number/name of your ACL created to apply to the external
interface
VPNHOST = Internet-visible address of the VPN authenticating device
VPNCLIENT-PUBLIC = Internet-visible address of your internal client
attempting to connect to the VPNHOST
VPNCLIENT-PRIVATE = Internal NAT address of the internal client attempting
to connect to the VPNHOST
INSIDE = name of the internal PIX interface
OUTSIDE = name of the external PIX interface

Let's see if that makes sense now.

Mike