Hi all, someone can help me? i try to pass all my trafic from cisco across
squid in Linux the configuration is,

In my squid proxy i have this

http_port 80
icp_port 3130
httpd_accel virtual 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on

On the cisco I did:
route-map proxy-redirect permit 10
match ip address 110
set ip next-hop 208.206.76.44

access-list 110 deny tcp host 208.206.76.44 any eq www
access-list 110 allow tcp any any eq www

int e0
ip policy route-map proxy-redirect

but when i write in the cisco sh  route-map, cisco show me the follow

cisco#sh route-map
route-map proxy-redirect, permit, sequence 10
  Match clauses:
    ip address (access-lists): 110
  Set clauses:
    ip next-hop 208.206.76.44
Policy routing matches: 145918 packets, 12186643 bytes
cisco#sh route-map
route-map proxy-redirect, permit, sequence 10
  Match clauses:
    ip address (access-lists): 110
  Set clauses:
    ip next-hop 208.206.76.44
Policy routing matches: 146700 packets, 12254407 bytes
cisco#sh route-map
route-map proxy-redirect, permit, sequence 10
  Match clauses:
    ip address (access-lists): 110
  Set clauses:
    ip next-hop 208.206.76.44
Policy routing matches: 147153 packets, 12302917 bytes

But when my network try to connect to anything site i see that the machine
in my network not resolve the ip address and don4t present the web page of
the site that i try to acces.

what can i do to solve this problem?