Juno,

If groupstudy is loosing it's appeal to you, then I believe it is only in
the eye of the beholder.  I think the traffic and technical content has
INCREASED over the last few months.  There are A LOT more intelligent posts
(yours and this one NOT counting) and good well thought-out questions.  I
have seen a lot less "what's this AUI thing on my router" posts!  If you
think it's a waste of time to participate, don't complain, don't post
negative un-motivating messages, just un-subscribe.  Paul does an AWESOME
job dealing with quite a few "MORONS" that spam the list and what-not.  But
it is practically impossible to block all of the spammers.

If you see a spam message, grab the header, trace the IP, and forward the
SPAM to the appropriate ISP.  That usually does the trick.  If 10,000 GS
members do that, it will certainly make some difference!

Just my thoughts.  Groupstudy members:  Please DO NOT respond to this post
nor the previous post on Groupstudy,  as it will only add to the "useless
posts pile."  If you have a question, ask it!  If you have an answer to
someone else's question, post it!

If you feel the need to complain, e-mail me offlist:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Brad