On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Ramesh c wrote:

> Folks,
>
> 1)Whats difference between ADSL and SDSL?
adsl is asymmetric, so sownload speed exceeds upload, this is less
expensive.  sdsl is often marketed as business class because upload and
download speeds are equal.  Servers are sometimes more tolerated on sdsl.

> 2)Can I have 2Pcs connected over ADSL or SDSL(Like Windows NT RAS)?
Typically 1 endd is an isp, so the other end is the user.  Assuming nat is
allowed or you have multiple ips, use as many puters as you like.

> 3)Does ADSL or SDSL need special telephone line or the existing line is
> sufficient?
sdsl requires its own line, adsl can be used with a splitter over an
existing line.

Finally see www.dslreports.com to see what is available for you.