Hi,
I install CiscoWorks2000Version4 on a Sun station(solaris2.6),I can open
http://servername:1741 locally,but I can't open it on a client.This client
sit on another network,ping,telnet to the management station is disable.But
I used to install it on a Win2000 station,and I can open Works2000 on the
same client.Why?

BTW:How to let the default web browser on solaris to be Netscape(default is
hotJava)?After I install Netscape,I had to go to the directory to run it,and
every time it let me to input some parameter.I don't what does it mean.

--

Tony Wu
System Integration Dept.