All,

This is no joke, Cisco because of some advanced features, will be testing on
some Cat 6K Stuff, My buddy just got back from the exam Last week in San
Jose, and yes there was a Cat 6K, I guess this is not to say that the 5K
will not be used because it probably will in some cases. Besides I just
wanted to warn anyone ready for the Lab.
Just in Case, Hey that’s what group study is for. And for those of you who
have not worked on a Cat 6K, Most features are the same as a Cat 5K except
there are some advanced features you should be aware of, like "PVlans"

Mark