I still don't see the need for VTP???

Have given the password thing some thought before but not sure if needed in
a smaller star topology type network.  There are no other switchblocks.

A good stoning sounds awsome to me.

As far as bunnies and spanning tree I've made my core switch root bridge for
all routable vlans so there are no more recalculations and I don't wonder
why the network is out for 50 sec. while STP recalculats.  Well it wouldn't
take that long in my simple star to calctopology environment (not much to
calculate)