Hi all,

I have a question regarding EtherChannel. Is there an alternative to
EtherChannel that will give aggregation speeds that can be implemented on
6509's. The reason I can't use EtherChannel is that our corp policy forbids
VLAN's so hence no EtherChannel.

I have a customer who is currently on one 100MB F/E port and soon to be 3
(all using redundancy --HSPR) and they wanted to know if there is a way to
aggregate the ports? The first thing I thought of was EtherChannel....

Any help is appreciated.

Have a great weekend and GO EAGLES!!!!!