I have checked individual switches and routers for utilization before but
when asked what the average utilization of an entire network (mainly LAN)
is, what exactly makes up this figure? I am working on getting a packet
sniffer which I know will help take all the variables and give me an answer
but is there a way to do it without one? How about SNMP queries? If anyone
can help explain this or knows of a good website, please let me know. Thanks.