From: Grad Alfons Kanon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 2:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: levelling of enable secer can't work

Hello team,

I have problem here, I configured two different level of enable password
on
my OHIO router to enable different privilege of accessing the router,
but
seems can't work because when I telnet from Michigan, OHIO is no even
considered has the enable secret configured

below is the config.

OHIO ROUTER
===========
!
hostname Ohio
!
enable secret level 2 5 $1$maWB$LVrsaUTyQGfCjUssdGVAN0
enable secret level 3 5 $6PRD$oza0RE5ve6QdSB3rAVG7h/
!
privilege exec level 3 show version
privilege exec level 2 show interfaces

MICHIGAN ROUTER