Absolutely without doubt, the Cisco Press book. It's identical to the course
notes. I used just this, not even the usual token Boson for mine. Can't
remember what I got but they were all over 900 so it did fine for me.
Cisco Press all the way. They may not be good reading or well structured
sometimes (BCRAN particularly I thought), so get the other books to aid your
complete knowledge of the subject, but the Cisco Press books will be
sufficient for the exams.

Gaz