hi,

i have had something similar...but to fault-find answer us these questions
please

1) have you tried to a total shutdown/re-seat the sup(check all connections
on the board- LONG SHOT-but easist
2) have you upgraded your ios recently ? - possible
3) are the freezings random....?
4) if not how long are the freezing`s apart ?
5) are there any power issues ?
( i once had a UPS playing up which would cause my 6500`s to freak)
6) what is the tempreture of the room there are in ?

these are all issues that need to be looked at

let us know how you get on

HTH

steve