Hi group,

I would like to define a route-map on a router to forward certain packets
(defined by the ACL 101)  to 2 different next-hop address. I use 2 next-hop
addresses to avoid the single point of failure. The 2 next-hop addresses are
directly attached to the router.

The first next-hop address 10.10.10.10, the primary gateway, would be used
to forward all packet maching ACL 101. If the primary went down then the
second next-hop 11.11.11.11, the backup, would be used to forward all
packets maching ACL 101.

Would the following route-map do as I want?

route-map test permit 10
match ip address 101
set ip next-hop 10.10.10.10
set ip next-hop 11.11.11.11

access-list 101 permit ip any host 10.10.12.12

Any information is welcome.
Thank you all.

Rock BASSOLE