As mentioned earlier layer 2 to layer 3 mappings (ie frame route) needs to
be differiented from the routing process. Just because you can ping one of
the spoke routers doesn't mean an OSPF neighbor will form, with or without
frame maps or using inverse-arp. Again without giving away the answer look
carefully at how OSPF operates in its different modes and what modes are in
use on each type of interface (ie. Broadcast, NON-Broadcast, Point-to-Point
and Point-to-Mulitpoint).

Hope this helps.
Richard