Looking at configs, first thing that I saw is that on R3 you are aggregating
the loopback addresses to 16 bit. For IGRP you need to match the subnet mask
confiured at R2 interface. Ther could be other ways like a tunnel etc.

I would not aggregate at R3, rather I would let IBGP work and have these
addresses show up in R7 thru it. I would aggregate (matching R2's interface
mask) them at R7 with a route map that allows aggregated addresses towards R2.

Thank you,

Aamer