Why do you want to complete the other certs?  Is there something extra they
will do for you that your current standing wont?  If not, then go for your
CCIE.  If the other certs will open other doors for you in your current
position (or in the seeking of another position), determine where you would
like to be 1yr, 2yr, 5yrs from now and follow that path accordingly (ie, if
you want to eventually become a CCIE in Security, then go the CSS1 route, if
you want to become a CCIE in C&S go for the CSSP, etc).

Just my personal thoughts.

(also, your post isn't that long...go look in the archives at howard's
posts...those are long!)

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)