I have three cs-508's for sale or trade, and I would like to know if anyone
is interested? I am doing this to cut down on the time it would take to sell
these and get what I and some study partners need ( I let other people use
this lab as well). On ebay they are usually selling over $300 and will take
$250 in trade or buying it straight out.  Two currently have 2 megs, and one
has 10 megs, all have IOS 9.1.  I will also send a tftp server if needed,
help with configuration, and point you to the area on cisco you need to get
10.3 image for tftp booting (cisco login required).  I will also include an
AUI transceiver, Cisco Documentation CD-ROM, and a cisco roll cable for
configuration.  I have tested these devices and can put them on line for
inspection, however one caveat, I had trouble with reverse telnet with two
ports on each of these boxes, however I am not sure if I missed something.
Please note the I can log into each of the boxes through the console and
reverse telnet to at least 6 ports without a problem, so I will guarentee
that six of eight ports work on each of these boxes including the uplink
port R1.

Items I am looking for specifically in trade to upgrade my lab:
APC Masterswitch or Baytech Ethernet Capable Power Reboot Strip
Cable Modem
Set based Ethernet switch
NP Modules for a cisco 4000M.
8 Meg flash memory modules for 2500 routers.
POTS or ISDN simulator.
ISL cap. router.
I currently have in my lab 2 2504's 16/8, 2 2505's 16/8, 2924, 1800, cs-516,
and a 4000 4s,2e 16/8, one open slot, modem dial-in/out and cable modem
service.
If you think I am missing anything and would like to trade me to upgrade my
lab and it is not on my list, please feel free to let me know. I am also
open to bigger trades involving some of my lab for some of yours. Just drop
me an e-mail if interested at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.

Thanks for your time,

Doug Morrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]