I've got a customer that currently has one Orinoco AP1000 AccessPoint and
needs two more AccessPoints to cover the area they want wireless
connectivity to. They are interested in using Cisco AP350s (the Orinoco was
purchased without anyone giving their blessing - better to ask for
forgiveness than ask for permission). I suggested to them before installing
"any" wireless" solution - they need some type of authentication and have
suggested CiscoSecure ACS 3.0.

Does anyone have any experience with putting the three together and actually
having a working solution?

By the way - they also purchased the Orinoco Gold PCI cards.