CES = circuit emulation. IIRC It emulates a voice T-1 without compression.
There is a 4 port CES T1 PAM for the LS1010. There are/were various CES
cards for the 7200. They were double width. One side had an ATM interface
OC-3 or DS-3, the other four T-1 CES ports.

Are you asking which ASP card your switch has? The LS1010 documentation
would have that. Again from memory - an ASP-B or an ASP-C each with two
choices. Per VP Queueing or per flow queueing.
A show ver will tell you the DRAM and Flash. HTH