Treece,

We were thinking of coming up with something like this, I just wasnt sure of
the interest level.  Maybe there's more people out there that would like a
mock 1-day lab exam that is proctored by a CCIE?  If anyone else is
interested, feel free to drop me a line.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc