Hi ! All,

I have 7500 router with E1 controllers, running x.21 dedicated circuits.

Recently the controllers are bouncing and I am trying to investigate the
fault.

Sh controller e1 6/0  shows as follows

E1 6/0 is up.
  Applique type is Channelized E1 - unbalanced
  No alarms detected.
  Framing is CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line.
  Data in current interval (765 seconds elapsed):
     0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
     0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
     0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Total Data (last 24 hours)
     1 Line Code Violations, 6 Path Code Violations,
     0 Slip Secs, 1 Fr Loss Secs, 1 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins,
     0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 1 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

I checked with Service provider to find any logs on the  circuit. Came up
with nothing.

Is there anything I can to find out what the problem is. why the controllers
are bouncing

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

WARNING
     This message may contain information that is confidential
     and may be subject to the provisions of section 61A of the
     Police Act 1958, which creates an offence to have unlawful
     possession of Police documents. If you are not the
     intended recipient of this message or have received
     this message in error, you must not peruse, use, pass or
     copy this message or any of its contents.

     Also note, the views expressed in this message may not
     necessarily reflect those of the New Zealand Police.