I am trying to do multicast over frame-relay with hub and star topology.

       R2 (Spoke1)---------R1(Hub)-----------R3(Spoke2)

I am using PIM sparse mode , with  IP PIM NBMA-MODE command. I made Hub
as RP. I tried by using IP PIM RP-ADD and auto-rp option.  I can see RP
mapping on both spokes. I made R3 member of a multicast group and tried
to ping it from R1 and R2. I am able to ping it from R1 (HUB), but not
from R2 (Spoke1). I tried making R3 as RP , but even then I am not able
to ping from Sopke1.

Have any body tried it. Is there any trick to it ??

Thanks