I'm looking for CCNP labs that will help me pass the tests and get some
experience. I dont care if its PDF's or a book or whatever. I have a couple
CCIE lab books because that is all I can find, but they're not that good or
require a lot of routers. Does anyone know where I can get some labs that
start with basic technologies (ie RIP) and then build on top of that and
then on to harder and harder labs? I have six routers so my lab is decent,
but finding quality labs is pretty difficult. I've started writing my own,
but I'm getting tired of that and theres also a good chance I'm missing
stuff that I should be learning. Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated.