Hey everyone, I'm going crazy trying to find info on how to setup and remote
lab (stop laughing I'm not done yet)! :)

I have a 2610 with 2 Octals on it, Its configured, it works, I got menus on
it, and connect to a lab of equipment from a Cat5k to 7200 to
2500's.....however...

I'd like to be able to upload my configs from each device and be able to
restore them.  You see I'm not the only one in my company who uses this
equipment, everyone gets a chance to play with it, but its quite a hassle to
'show run' on each and every device and capture in a log file on my terminal
then edit them out.....

I know there are companies that can do this, and someone knows how people
like MentorLabs, and KnowledgeNet, can maintain mutliple configs and
automactically upload and download them....

Anyone out there know what I am missing????

Thanks
Dave Nachman