From: Mahesh Manjanatha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 February 2002 18:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Multicast over Frame relay [7:34098]

I am sorry to post same question second time over here. I didnt get any
response to my earlier posting.

I am trying to do multicast over frame relay in Hub and Spoke topology. I
am using IP PIM SPARSE mode with IP PIM NBMA MODE.  I have Hub as as RP.
I have made one of the spoke, member of a IGMP group. I am trying to PING
that group address from other spoke, but I am not getting any response. I
am able to ping that group from Hub router.

Is there any thing else I need to configure to make it work ?

Thanks

Veerender Attri