It is my experience that the opaque LSA implementation on the GSR is riddled
with weird errors, especially for inter-vendor operability, but also other
key OSPF functionality (opaque LSA's sometimes don't get flooded properly,
opaque LSA's were not properly refreshed, sometimes errors with checksums
and sequence numbers, etc.).  Some of the problems were fixed lately, but I
still recommend sticking with ISIS.

> ""Stephane LITKOWSKI""  wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have to deploy MPLS based on OSPF as IGP, the backbone is build on
Cisco