I really dont think Cisco is going to add another switch to each rack.  I
was under the impression they were trying to keep costs down for the CCIE
lab exam, not increase costs substantially.  Maybe Im way off base here, can
anyone (or any proctor) that reads this let me know if I'm off base.

I personally think it would be GREAT to have another switch or two in the
lab.  After all, it is a ROUTING and SWITCHING certification, not a Routing
and Switch (singular) certification.  :)

Throw a couple of 12000's in there, add an IDS blade to the 6500, throw in a
bunch of layer 3 stuff with the 6500 and that would make for an interesting
lab, wouldnt it?

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)