Have you tied the TCP/IP stack to the Wireless PCCard??

1. Check the local loop-back address: ping 127.0.0.1 if this doesn't work
then check if there is a IRQ conflict with the PC-Card drivers/hardware

2. Check the IP node address: ping x.x.x.x (where x.x.x.x is the IP address
of your node)

3. If DHCP doesn't work, check that the BOOTP (UDP on port 67) is
forwarding from the 340 access point on to the LAN
(not familiar with 340 setup, but treating it like any other network device!)

4. Check gateway address for subnet

etc. etc.

If your using this in a production environment, then may I suggest you have
a read of the following article:
http://www.networkmagazine.com/article/NMG20011203S0008

Let's us all know how you get on...

SB :)