Hello All,

        This is my first post, I hope someone is able to help me out.  I am
currently in the Cisco CCNA path at my local school, ( Much fun ).  However
I have a client who needs a VLan set up in a commercial park.  The switch in
question is a Cisco 4000 series.  I need to separate one port (for security,
or so they say) away from the rest of the ports.  The switch is connected to
a Cisco 2610 that feeds into a T-1.  I need to maintain a connection to the
T-1 line for internet connectivity.

Any one know how, or does any one know a good web site or book where I can
teach my self?

Thank you in advance for all your assistance,
Steve