I have  a 3620 that has a problem with timing out. I have set the dialer
idle-timoue to 180 seconds--the router will keep the interface open for 180
seconds and then drop it for 9 seconds. I set it to 55 seconds and it did
the same timeout after 55 seconds--9 second drop. This only seems to happen
when the  remote router is a cisco router. I have tried debug isdn
events--but can only see the interface coming back up. Any idea on things I
can try would be much appreciated or on debug options that would narrow it
for me...

thanks

stuart