I am sure there are some differences.  According to Cisco there are not.  If
there are it probably is on the order of  T-1 vs. E-1.  ISDN S/T interface
vs. U interface.

My $0.02 worth
--

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard