Hello, I've a problem configuring Named method Lists for AAA Authorization.
I've succesfully configured two Methods: RADIUS and TACACS.
No problem with authentication and accounting, but if I input this command
for authorization:
 "aaa authorization network RAD group radius"
the sh running command outputs:
 "aaa authorization network default group radius group radius" (it is wrong,
why??)

IOS version is 12.1.6 (c5200-is-l.121-6.bin)
AS5200 with 16MB RAM and 16MB Flash

Same problem with a 2503 (IOS 12.1.6).

Can someone tell me if the upgrade to IOS 12.1.9 can be a solution?
Many thanks
Luca