I agree with you, but many of the CiscoPress books can be a little hard to
understand, especially if you're new to the stuff. I also agree with you
that Sybex (and other) books many times leave out stuff that you were
surposed to know, but they do explain things in a better way sometimes.

So, I will in most situations recommend reading 1 Study Guide and 1
CiscoPress Course Book.

Before buying ANY books, I ALWAYS check the reviews on amazon.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen