has the ring of a problem I have made several posts about.

try adding "no ipx route-cache" on the appropriate interface of the Cisco
router.

check the very recent archives for my posts and John Neiberger's posts on
IPX problems over the past couple of weeks.

Also - tell me if that solves the problem. My customer continues to have
problems of various kinds, and my latest communication from the Cisco TAC
engineer on the case included a comment about how Cisco had no IPX over VPN
support groups. ( yes, I know your issue is not VPN, but still... )

Chuck

""Fraasch James""  wrote in message
> This should be a good one.  I switched out an old IBM 6611 for a Cisco
7204
> this weekend.  There is a point to point T-1 from COUR002 to COUR001.
> Encapsulation is still PPP (didn't want to change too much. IBM requires
PPP